Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Art.


My Art.

I cannot claim any academic merit; for I will leave that to the Academics to determine and resolve.

I cannot claim any philosophical insight; for I will leave that to the Philosophers to ponder and muse.

I cannot claim any deep psychological meanings; for I will leave that to the Psychologists to analyse and evaluate.

I cannot even claim that I am an artist; for that, I will let society to decide.

However, I can claim ownership for what I am. I am me. I make my art looking for answers to questions that have never been, should never be and possibly, will never be asked again.

Sometimes I have all the answers - while being clueless to the validity of any question asked. Alas, the answers are the easy part. It is the questions that are unbearably intolerable to endure.

NWS 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment